Friday, November 28, 2008

Speechless

Angry,
Sad,
Upset,
Worried,
Surprised,
Teary eyed,
Horrified,
Tired..

However I still agree with a fellow famous Indian...

'An eye for an eye shall make us all blind'.

Respond we must, react maybe, but lets not jump at things and make it worse, or allow others to run away with our futures by having knee jerk reactions on our behalf.

I wonder where the Shiv Sena and company are at this time..
I wonder why NDTV calls bombay a 'conflict zone'
I want to know who the people outside Nariman house were.
I want to know how old the equipment is that is used by the NSG and the Police and the other heroes of the hour..
I do wonder if Bombay is a 'war' zone..after all wars are fought by military, not civilians..

We need to understand terrorism and make no mistake about it.

2 comments:

geeta said...

Agreed.

trying2beperfectmom said...

I completely agree with your thought on the 'kne jerk' reaction.couldnt express it better than what you have done here.