Monday, June 27, 2005

Mondays!!

Its Monday...again.
I am not sure why we get 5 continous working days and then 2 days to stop and rest. Why cant we just work alternate days...that would make life easy!!

For a change I had a relaxed weekend...spent time listening to all kinds of music while I got about sorting my fridge (which is always full of things I dont want to eat), my clothes (which have a nasty way of coming out of the cupboard and lying on the floor), my papers (which seem to shuffle themselves everytime I look away...
No one told me life would be easy...so I should not moan.

So some Ronan Keating, some Jhatka Remixes and some Indian Ocean happened this weekend. I am still a techno moron and am in the process of figuring out how to put pictures on this blog..once done there shall be more to share..

..and I shall shut up for a bit.

No comments: