Friday, December 14, 2007

Big Headed - Moi!

I went to work yesterday and found a massive package sitting on my table, from Florence. And there is me thinking...Florence? Florence? Yes I was there recently but..??? Opened it to find...ta daaaa...my FIRST book. Its an edited book in which my chapter turns up on page 267! Oh oh oh...I was all smiles :) for a long time..till I started to look insane.
So ok, yes I have published in journals, newspapers, magazines, spoken in Conferences, lectures and seminars..so yes the tough skin is there and I have seen my name in print several times before...but not in a book!! Happy. I am awaiting yet another one for next year and I am sure I shall be as happy about that as I am about this.
For those of you who want to nose around a bit more..the book is:
"Post-Disaster Reconstruction: Meeting Stakeholder Interests" its published by the University of Firenze (Florence).
Smiling...still smiling..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you would like to show-off:
http://tinyurl.com/2br36s

Anonymous said...

Nothing opens up. Tried the above mentioned URL.

Morpheus said...

This shows my chapter..
www.grif.umontreal.ca/pages/RAINA_Neelam.pdf

Unknown said...

congrats! :)

Morpheus said...

Thanks!! This is yet another link I think
http://digital.casalini.it/editori/default.asp?isbn=9788884536112&tipologia=A

Anonymous said...

Good job. Congratulations!

Morpheus said...

Thanks all!