Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ultimatum

Had a choice last night between Chak De and Bourne Ultimatum.
Saw the latter. Matt Damon is Jason Bourne.
I dont like watching films and most films I see are a chore. I see my watch within 40 mins of any film starting. And this is true for every single film I watch (I watch many as most of my friends like films). So when I watch a film and forget about my watch...I deem it a good film. And there as VERY few of those.
Bourne Ultimatum - two words...WATCH IT!
It was Good!!

2 comments:

Deepak said...

I'm sure the story in the movie won't have any relation whatsoever to the book, given that they forked away into an entirely different storyline in the previous two movies.

Morpheus said...

Read the book in 1990...its been a while :) I liked the pace of the film.