Monday, September 11, 2006

God sent..

He beckons me over and asks me to look down. We sit together on a fluffy white cloud, soft as down and stare through this clouds, at Earth below.
"What is that?" I ask.
"Planet Earth" He says, "I want you to go down there"
"But why?, Who lives there?" I wonder.
"Human beings, they have the resources and abilities to make the most of their surroundings. I want you to go there and live in a family, be a human for a while"
"Will I like it" I ask aloud.
"Yes, I think the family who awaits you shall love you and care for you well" he says with confidence, "It shall be interesting if nothing else."

Sometimes I am pretty sure I had this conversation with God before I was born. I dreamt about it last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rate at which children are born in India, I wonder if God has time to have such a talk with each and everyone. Unless you are assuming that you are special and we shall are bow before you :-D

Morpheus said...

I am unique and special in every way. Yes I am snowflake! Bowing is up to you :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.