Monday, January 14, 2008

Past Life...


Being a practicing Hindu...I do believe in past lives, future of good deeds, and the progress of the soul, as it moved between the two. I am not obsessive about it, yet I do recognize it and understand it, to some extent, thanks to long lectures and discussions over many years with my grandfather...They were interesting times..spent exploring, thinking, analyzing and discussing the why, wherefores and at the end of the day 'how do YOU know?' type of questions..I do not dwell much on those discussions today...

BUT...

This is what facebook says I was in my previous life..
Result Quiz
Who Were You In a Past Life?
Your Quiz Result
I was Nikola Tesla in my past life!
The result says,

'Of all of your past lives, old Eccentric was your most prominent. If your dreams are ever filled with faint visions of quiet studying, electrical charges, tesla coils, earthquakes, gadgets, weird diagrams, chalkboards full of plans, and women who loved you like an artist, these are glimpses into a world once occupied by your 'vessel'. Cherish your past life and invigorate your current one knowing that you embody greatness in all that you do'.

Interesting..bearing in mind I do not feel great at this point of time, as I struggle to edit yet another draft of my PhD thesis!!

No comments: