Monday, October 16, 2006

Yup!

Well after cribbing a LOT. I am finally feeling good enough to blog without whingeing :)
I am back to the world of the healthy alive human beings. It does feel good..and its a cliched thought but being unwell is so depressing, it breaks your spirit, lying in hospital connected to machines that bleep and ping and feed you.
We take it for granted that every day of our good health is something that we obviously get. We assume every night we sleep that we WILL, Ofcourse, get up well and good the next morning. I am not being negative here, but it does feel good to be able to do that again. To wake up, jump out of bed, make a cup of tea, wash, bathe, dress, comb my hair..everything..I can do everything. And I am happy.
Its back to a mountain of work..but I shall not crib. Feels good to be ALIVE!
Yup!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's 'whingeing'?

Morpheus said...

Dear Monkey, thanks for re-appearing!

whinge – verb (used without object)
British and Australian Informal.
to complain; whine.

In other words.. complain, gripe, grouse, grumble, moan, plaintive cry, sob, wail, whimper..

In informal Hindi its called doing 'chu-chu'!!