Monday, February 26, 2007

Death Cab for Cutie

Cant get enough of these people. Have been listening to Plans all through the weekend. Amazing lyrics and amazing music.

I wish we could open our eyes
To see in all directions at the same time
Oh what a beautiful view
If you were never aware of what was around you
And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head
But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in.
(Marching Bands of Manhattan)

You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
(I will follow you into the Dark)

I do believe it’s true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
If the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you’re the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
(Soul meets Body)

No comments: