Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Arrested

I have been working on something very important. Lately I have been obsessed with this work to the extent that I feel I have been under house arrest. I came home from work on Friday and have only stepped out for about an hour or so since then. Today it felt a bit strange coming out of the house after being indoors for so long. Feels mighty strange. I think it is not a good idea to have internet at home. Laziness enhancement it is...very bad!! One must step out for a breath of fresh air and exercise everyday..I sound like the Queen now...bearing in mind it is freezing outside..you have to be crazy to want to be out at this time of the year. Global warming..not evident where I live.

1 comment:

Morpheus said...

Dimming is known to effect people living closer to the poles, I think most people in Scotland have complained of it, its rarer where I live. Not surprised you know about it!