Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thinking business...

Proudly I presented my thoughts on the piece of paper and sent it off to Italy. And promptly forgot about it. Came back with a seal of approval and a request to present my work in Florence in the summer of 2006. Big ego kick happened. And then I calmed down (as usual talking to mum 'Earth to daughter, earth to daughter, come back to mother earth' happened)
Now...
Now I am thinking why do I do such things to myself. As if battling with a thesis which seems to crop more problems than Medusa's chopped heads, a life which has a life of its own, a fridge which seems to be eat its own food, clothes that seem pathetic the minute I have paid for them, a room which demands cleaning almost as often as a baby's bum, bills that seem to be generated by a psychotic computer...as if...these were not enough. Now I have to go home and I shall not be on vacation..I shall have a working vacation. Hmmmm!!! Atleast the clothes shall be washed, the food cooked and the dishes cleaned by someone other than me...all I have to do is work and walk to dog, and ofcourse talk (which is my favourite indulgence, even before chocolate)

No comments: